The CoreX FitLife
CoreX versatile Rower
A rower unlike any other
Our CoreX versatile rowing machine offers a wide variety of cardio, body toning and body building exercises that focus on your core, endurance and strength without the need of additional equipment.
Join our On-demand and live classes from the comfort of your own home or create your own workout routine that best fits your time and ability.
You can have a different workout every day of the week with the CoreX rower, whether cardio;
- Stand-up paddle boarding
- Cross country skiing
Or if you prefer strength and toning over cardio, you can use the CoreX to build and strengthen your muscles with;
- Bicep exercises
- Triceps exercises
- Back exercises
- Legs exercises
- Shoulder exercises
- Core exercises
- Device holder that both swivels 90° and flips 180°
- The CoreX features 2 Resistance controls;
- Magnetic for smooth and silent cardio workouts.
- Friction brake for smooth high resistance strength training
- Comfortable rotating and locking seat designed for the optimum kayaking and rowing posture
- 8 levels of magnetic resistance
- 8 levels of friction resistance up to 250lbs.
- Caster wheels for easy up right storage and maneuverability
- Foot platform adjusts to foot size
- Removable foot platform for comfortable cross-country skiing and Pilates
The CoreX versatile rower is available in 8 motivating colors:
Yellow, Blue, Red, Orange, CoreX-Green, Black, all Black, White...
Or choose one of 4 signature HAND- MADE in the USA CoreX Wood rowers.
The CoreX Wood rowers, are made of the finest woods and materials to compliment any living room, office, or home gym for a full body work out.